Well they are off! Daniel flew out of Yellowknife yesterday at 2:30 pm to start the adventure. Laryssa drove Tim and Allegra to Vancouver to meet up with Daniel. Sister Grace and nephew (cousin) Steve had a great dinner and send off party for the three. Jesika will join the group in a few days in Barcelona.
Here's to a great flight over and some sightseeing in Barcelona while you wait for your fearless leader Jesika to arrive. However, I am told that there is no leader on this journey but I am sure you will all find your own paths during your walk.
It has been fun watching all the planning, laughing, and packing. I will post for the group as postcards or info comes my way. I am told that there is a computer ban for the duration of the walk so be patient, you won't get daily updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment