Saturday, July 16, 2011

Anniversary

I realized today that it's been exactly one year since the four of us started our walk in Somport Pass. Thinking back to the trip, I'm overwhelmed by memories of the Camino and all the wonderful (and painful) days we had. I still have times when I miss the simplicity and freedom of walking for hours on end and having no commitments or pressure from the outside world. I also miss the company of my fellow pilgrims. To Uncle Dan, Jes, and Dad: the Camino would not have been what it was without all of you there to share in the laughter, pain, and simple pleasures. Thank you for your companionship.

I'm so happy to have had this experience, and I look forward to many more adventures in the future.

-Allegra

1 comment:

  1. i think you summed up the sentiments of all of us! i also look forward to many more adventures with you!!

    ReplyDelete